Reindeer FoodTastebuds December 18, 2022
This yummy snack has a bit of everything – salty and sweet! Plus this snack fix is a great choice to last you through the holidays…or maybe not, it tends to go fast!
- 1 (20 ounce) package miniature pretzels
- 1 (17.5 ounce) package crispy corn cereal squares (such as Corn Chex®)
- 1 (16 ounce) jar salted dry-roasted peanuts
- 1 (14 ounce) package candy-coated milk chocolate pieces (such as M&M’s®)
- 24 ounces white chocolate, chopped
Cover a large area of counter space with waxed paper and tape it down.
Mix pretzels, corn cereal, peanuts, and candy-coated milk chocolate pieces together in a large bowl.
Melt white chocolate in the top of a double boiler over simmering water, stirring frequently and scraping down the sides with a rubber spatula to avoid scorching.
Pour melted white chocolate over pretzel mixture; stir to evenly coat. Quickly transfer mixture to the prepared waxed paper and spread in a thin layer; let cool completely, at least 30 minutes.
Break into pieces and store in an airtight container.
Recipe and image sourced from: https://www.allrecipes.com/recipe/234304/reindeer-food/
Leave a comment