6 cups chicken broth (affiliate)
6 green onions
30 oz frozen shredded hash browns
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 cup heavy cream
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
**Extra green onions and grated cheddar cheese for topping
- Pour chicken broth into the pressure cooker, then add green onions, hash browns, salt, and pepper.
- Lock lid and set to high pressure for 5 minutes.
- When time is up, let sit for 5 minutes then release all remaining pressure.
- Turn onto sauté or simmer setting and stir in heavy cream.
- Sprinkle in cheddar cheese, stirring constantly to break up any chunks. Continue stirring until all cheese is melted and soup has thickened up.
Recipe and image courtesy of: https://www.kitschencat.com/pressure-cooker-poor-mans-potato-soup/